1. Annual Fund Campaign
The Annual Fund Campaign raises funds to provide tuition assistance and increased teacher compensation. Funds also support the operational needs of the school, above and beyond the cost of tuition.
Find out more about the Annual Fund Drive
2. Golden Opportunities Capital Campaign
'Golden Opportunities Campaign' has completed numerous projects. These include:
- Installing a wireless network to support 1 to 1 computing
- Establishing a 1:1 data computing system with iPads
- Modernizing 15 classrooms with new finishes, furniture and technology
- Constructing three new science labs
- Increasing the level of tuition assistance available for students
Increasing the faculty compensation scale
Constructing the football/soccer/ lacrosse field and track facility, the baseball/multi-purpose field, softball field and run/walk trail.
3. Match Your Donation
If your employer has a matching gift program, you can double (and sometimes triple) your donation's value. Search our database to find if your employer has a matching gift program. The matching gift process for your company is also available.
Bishop Chatard High School appreciates the support of all who contributed to the campaign, through prayers, hard work and monetary donations.
And, if you haven't had the chance, it's not too late to become a part of the effort. Donate today!
Contact Margaret Ruffing, Director of Fund Development, at mruffing@BishopChatard.org or (317)-251-1451, Ext. 2242.