All the information you need as you prepare to become a BCHS Trojan!
Welcome to Bishop Chatard High School! We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member of the Trojan Class of 2023.
During the spring, summer and into early fall, this webpage will provide important announcements and information you will need as you begin your high school career. Please check back frequently.
Send a photo of you holding your admissions certificate and we’ll add it to this webpage! Please include the student’s name. Send to communications
You are officially a Trojan! What’s next?
- Your deposit is made, you’ve registered for Freshman courses. Do you still have questions? Give the enrollment staff a call. If you have any questions about your financial aid, contact the Business Office for clarification.
- Check back to this Class of 2023 page often for information about upcoming events, news and general information. This is your spot for info until school begins in August.
Schedule your appointment here
Summer Music Mini-Camp and NewsletterInformation about the July 22-26 Mini-Camp for BCHS band and Vox Troiano members, incoming Freshman Band to-do item and Band Track suit orders is now available.
For questions regarding the Bishop Chatard Math Academy, contact Ann Taylor (Vice Principal of Academics) email@example.com; 317.251.1451 ext. 2244.
Find out who is who, how to report absences, how to get involved and more in the presentation that was given during the June 8 Freshman Orientation Parent Meeting.
- 2019/2020 BCHS Key Dates Calendar
- Citizenship Grants (formerly known as Work Study): If you received financial aid, your student can apply for a Citizenship Grant for summer hours. Use this link to read more about the program and application details (on that page, scroll towards the bottom).
- August 6: Freshman Parent Coffee, after freshman student drop-off for Orientation/First Day of School
The School Calendar
Throughout the year, our electronic calendars are the best source for calendar information. Calendars are found under the News & Events section.
Go To Calendars Page
Print a version of the 2019/2020 key dates calendar here.
Official school uniforms can be purchased through Schoolbelles (School code: S1664) on the north side of the Glendale Mall on 62nd street. Uniform sweatshirts can only be purchased through the BCHS Spirit Shoppe, located off of the BCHS cafeteria.
Parent Volunteers at BCHS
Many volunteer opportunities are available during school, at extra events or with organizations. The BCHS parent organization, The Trinity Parent Club, organizes volunteers for the school and school events. The Athletic Booster Club, Music Booster Club and Theatre Boosters also have needs throughout the year.Volunteer Here
Escape to Yacht Rocks! Party: September 7
Chatard-A-Bration, our yearly fundraiser party, continues in September with this 80s-themed party for parents and the BCHS community at the home of Bryon & Christine Konvolinka. Tickets are on sale for this poolside party. View details
Summer Sports Information
Summer sports schedules can be found in our Athletics area, under the ‘Summer’tab.
Details about the summer football schedule are now available. Also included is a letter to parents and players. Note: Details can also be found on the Summer Conditioning Page).
‘Ticket To Play’ for summer (and all) sports
The ‘Ticket to Play’ is our way to confirm that the student is an eligible athlete, with all paperwork, permissions and physical on file in the Athletic Office.
Every student-athlete needs to present a personal ‘Ticket To Play’ to the head coach of each sport they participate in BEFORE they can begin any team involvement: summer or seasonal conditioning, practice, etc. The ‘Ticket to Play’ and accompanying physicals and permissions are good for the entire 2019/20 school year.
Freshman Academic Links