All the information you need as you prepare to become a BCHS Trojan!
Welcome to Bishop Chatard High School! We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member of the Trojan Class of 2024.
During the spring, summer and into early fall, this webpage will provide important announcements and information you will need as you begin your high school career. Please check back frequently.
Send a photo of you holding your admissions certificate and we’ll add it to this webpage! Please include the student’s name. Send to communications
You are officially a Trojan! What’s next?
- Registration deadlines and course registration is now officially over. If you missed these, please contact Marilynn Fagan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Give the enrollment staff a call or schedule a One to One Appointment for a personal conference. If you have any questions about your financial aid, contact the Business Office for clarification.
- Check back to this Class of 2024 page often for information about upcoming events, news and general information. This is your spot for info until school begins in August.
Registration is now open for our Summer School Health Class. Classes will be held June 3 – 23, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. The cost is $200. 1 credit hour is earned. This is a great way to meet fellow classmates and earn a credit to open space in your schedule for other courses over your high school career. The class is open to BCHS incoming students, 9th – 12th grades. Registration deadline is May 1.Register Here
- Algebra I: Monday – June 1, 2020 – 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Spanish I or Latin I: Monday – June 1, 2020 – 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Geometry: Tuesday – June 2, 2020 – 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Details: If you are taking 2 tests in a day, bring a snack for the break. Check in at the main lobby (Door #1) 10 minutes before the test. Registration questions? Contact Marilynn Fagan at email@example.com Test/placement questions? Contact Jamie Marx at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and registration, contact Ann Taylor (Vice Principal of Academics) email@example.com; 317.251.1451 ext. 2244.
- Don’t forget to check the ‘Sports’ tab on this page for current sports news.
- 2020/2021 BCHS Key Dates Calendar
- Used Uniform Sale: Early June
- Sports Physical Night at BCHS: Early June
- Orientation: Check in early spring for details
The School Calendar
Throughout the year, our electronic calendars are the best source for calendar information. Calendars are found under the News & Events section on this website.
Go To Calendars Page
Print a version of the 2020/2021 key dates calendar here.
Parent Volunteers at BCHS
Many volunteer opportunities are available during school, at extra events or with organizations. The BCHS parent organization, The Trinity Club, organizes volunteers for the school and school events. The Athletic Booster Club, Music Booster Club and Theatre Boosters also have needs throughout the year.
Our online volunteer form will be available in early spring.
Check this area as we post information about the following:
- Sports Physical Night: Early June. BCHS Athletics offers this opportunity for physicals conducted at the school by trained personnel. Any student interested in playing sports at any time during the year is encouraged to take advantage of this. To be able to participate in any conditioning, workouts, summer and season activities, a ‘Ticket to Play’ is required. A completed IHSAA physical form is part of the ‘Ticket’ requirements. Check in early spring for more information
- Summer Conditioning Schedules for individual sports – these are posted as they become available
Freshman Academic Links