All the information you need as you prepare to become a BCHS Trojan!
Welcome to Bishop Chatard High School! We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member of the Trojan Class of 2024.
During the spring, summer and into early fall, this webpage will provide important announcements and information you will need as you begin your high school career. Please check back frequently.
Send a photo of you holding your admissions certificate and we’ll add it to this webpage! Please include the student’s name. Send to communications
You are officially a Trojan! What’s next?
- Registration Form and Deposit are due Feb. 24
Return the Registration Form in your packet and the tuition deposit by February 24 to let us know you are coming. Deposit is $350/student or $500 for 2 or more in a family. After we receive your payment, we will email you that we have opened up Course Registration Appointments for you in the Application Portal.
Return the Registration Form in your packet by February 24 to let us know you are coming. After we receive your form, we will email you that we have opened up Course Registration Appointments for you in the Application Portal. Your tuition deposit ($350/student, $500/family) will be automatically withdrawn from your BCHS FACTS account on February 24.
If you do not want this automatic FACTS transaction, contact Karen Feeney, firstname.lastname@example.org, NO LATER than Thursday, Feb. 13, to stop the withdrawal. If you stop this special withdrawal, you still need to pay your deposit via cash or check by the February 24 due date.
- Make your Registration Appointment: After you receive our email saying the appointment schedule is open for you, simply log in to the Application Portal to make your appointment. Your password can be re-set if you’ve forgotten. Appointments are available at various times on March 10-12. Follow directions in the portal, choose your day, time and submit.
- Registration Packet: After we receive your deposit/Registration Form, we will also mail you a Registration Packet, explaining class schedules and what to expect at your registration appointment.
- Consult the Freshman Course Catalog: As your appointment nears, consult the Freshman Course Catalog (View Catalog) for courses you might be interested in. At your appointment, a member of the School Counseling office will guide student and parent(s) through the course registration process.
- Questions? Give the enrollment staff a call or schedule a One to One Appointment for a personal conference. If you have any questions about your financial aid, contact the Business Office for clarification.
- Check back to this Class of 2024 page often for information about upcoming events, news and general information. This is your spot for info until school begins in August.
- 2020/2021 BCHS Key Dates Calendar
- Used Uniform Sale: Early June
- Sports Physical Night at BCHS: Early June
- Summer School, Proficiency Testing: Check in early spring for details
The School Calendar
Throughout the year, our electronic calendars are the best source for calendar information. Calendars are found under the News & Events section on this website.
Go To Calendars Page
Print a version of the 2020/2021 key dates calendar here.
Parent Volunteers at BCHS
Many volunteer opportunities are available during school, at extra events or with organizations. The BCHS parent organization, The Trinity Club, organizes volunteers for the school and school events. The Athletic Booster Club, Music Booster Club and Theatre Boosters also have needs throughout the year.
Our online volunteer form will be available in early spring.
Check this area as we post information about the following:
- Sports Physical Night: Early June. BCHS Athletics offers this opportunity for physicals conducted at the school by trained personnel. Any student interested in playing sports at any time during the year is encouraged to take advantage of this. To be able to participate in any conditioning, workouts, summer and season activities, a ‘Ticket to Play’ is required. A completed IHSAA physical form is part of the ‘Ticket’ requirements. Check in early spring for more information
- Summer Conditioning Schedules for individual sports – these are posted as they become available
Freshman Academic Links