What you need to know as you become a BCHS Trojan!
BCHS Parent App – Important Links at your fingertips
Add an icon to the homescreen of your cellphone, device or computer to the new BCHS Parents App for easy access to commonly used links.
- If you are currently viewing this on the device you want the icon, follow these instructions:
- Open the app link: Open here
- After a few seconds, a popup will appear with instructions.
- Follow instructions or your normal process to add a link to your homescreen. If you get stuck and there is an option to open in a browser, follow that option.
- If you’d like to add this to a different device (a cell phone, an iPad, etc.), you can either use the link above or scan in the QR code below with the device. A popup will appear with instructions or simply follow your normal process to add an icon to your homescreen.
View Detailed Instructions
- PowerSchool, Canvas and Directory Spot logins will be explained/activated as school begins.
- Don’t forget: Click the first green button on the app each time you use it to see any updates on the app.
Step 1: Send in Your Registration Form
Let us know your intention to attend BCHS as part of the Class of 2027 by completing and returning the Registration Form, found in your acceptance packet mailed in early February. Deadline for this form is February 28, 2023.
Step 2: Make your Registration Deposit
The deposit of $350/student or $500 for a family of 2 students or more is also required as part of confirming your student’s intention to attend BCHS. This is also due by Feb. 28, 2023.
After we receive your payment, we will email you that we have opened up Course Registration Appointments for you.
Your tuition deposit ($350/student, $500/family) will be automatically withdrawn from your BCHS FACTS account on February 28, 2023.
All you need to do is return the Registration Form found in your Acceptance Packet by February 28 to let us know you are coming. After we receive your form, we will email you that we have opened up Course Registration Appointments for you.
Step 3: Make your Course Registration Appointment
In this meeting, students together with their parents/guardians will have the chance to register for 2023/2024 Freshman courses under the guidance of one of our School Counselors.
Step 4: Prepare for your Registration Appointment
Before you meet with a counselor to select your Freshman courses:
- Watch our Registration video (below) for a great overview of what to expect during your course registration appointment.
- View the Freshman Course Catalog & General Diploma Requirements
- Use the Registration Worksheet to guide your thoughts. BCHS Counselors will guide you through the registration process at your meeting
Back to School Information is now available
- Watch your emails for the Parent Newsletter, sent every Wednesday. Contact Kelly Lucas, firstname.lastname@example.org if you aren’t receiving it. (View past newsletters at this link, found under ‘News & Events’)
- Check the News & Events listing for the latest news items in the school. It is found under ‘News & Events’ View here
- Install the Parent App on your mobile phone or other device. It is a very quick way to be taken directly to specific information on the website, via ‘Quick Links’. How To Install The Parent App
Meet Class of 2027 Trojans
Send a photo of you holding your admissions certificate and we’ll add it to this webpage! Please include the student’s name. Send to admissions