Orientation for members of the freshman class will be held on Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021. The BCHS faculty and staff look forward to welcoming the Class of 2025 to the Trojan family! The first full day of classes for the entire student body will be Friday, Aug. 6.
Drop-offDrop-off is from 7:00 to 7:30 a.m.
Parents are asked to enter campus from Kessler Blvd., turn south on Crittenden Ave., left on Northgate, and enter the parking lot to drop off their student at Door 10 (Athletic entrance in parking lot). We encourage parents to drop off their student on this first day, if possible. This welcome tradition at Bishop Chatard is something you won’t want to miss!
Dress code for orientation is the school uniform.
The Morning's Events
- Freshmen will meet Principal Joe Hansen.
- Students will walk through their class schedule.
- iPads will be issued to students who have not yet received their device.
- School photos will be taken
- Lunch will be provided by BCHS. Freshman can eat with their Senior Peer Minister.
- Orientation ends around 11:30 a.m for students who already have their iPads.
- A 30-minute session will be held from 11:30 to noon for students who received their iPads on Orientation day.
- Pickup at Door #10 or on Crittenden Ave.
School PhotosDownload School Picture Form
All students will have their school pictures as well as the Class of 2025 group picture taken.
All students should bring in the completed form, whether they are ordering photos or not.
This form is needed to process the photos for the school IDs.
If you would like to purchase photos, students should bring the completed form and payment with them to orientation.
Freshman Parent Coffee: August 5
After dropping off your freshman at Orientation, join members of the Bishop Chatard Trinity (parent) Club for a cup of coffee, breakfast pastry, and an opportunity to meet other parents of the Class of 2025.
After dropping your student at Door #10, drive around and park in the southeast area of the parking lot. We’ll meet in the Stadium Concession Stand Plaza. We look forward to celebrating the beginning of your child’s high school career at BCHS!