Calling all armchair Jeopardy champions! Bishop Chatard’s annual Trivia Night event gives trivia buffs of all skill levels the opportunity to show their stuff! Form a team, pick a theme, and get ready for a fun-filled night with friends, family and classmates. The event often sells out, so make your reservation early! It’s first come, first served.
Come & Play! Be A Good Sport Trivia Night is hosted by the BCHS Athletics Booster Club and benefits BCHS Athletics. Your emcee for the evening is Pat Sullivan!
- Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Time: Checkin begins at 6:00 p.m. Trivia starts promptly at 6:45 p.m.
- Registration: Single Team Player: $30; Team of 8 Players: $240; Team of 10 Players: $300. Registration deadline is April 9.
- North Deanery Teacher Ambassadors Registration: Single Team Player: $15, Team of 8: $120; Team of 10: $150
- Jets Pizza: Order through our registration form and the pizza will be ready for you at BCHS. Pizza order deadline is Thursday, March 28.
- Beverages: Sun-King & Bier Brewery beer, wine and soft drinks are included in the ticket price. Absolutely no carry-in alcohol. ALL CONTAINERS/COOLERS WILL BE CONFISCATED AT THE DOOR.
- Other Food: Snacks and appetizers for your table can be carried in.
- Clues and Mulligans: $20 each per team. These can be purchased (cash or check) at the event
- Note: This is a 21 and over event.