Transcript Requests

If you graduated in 2006 or earlier, please submit the form below to request your Bishop Chatard transcript from Bishop Chatard. If you graduated in 2007 or later, visit to request a transcript.
Questions? Contact Ame’ Alerding, School Counseling Assistant, at aalerding@bishopchatard.orga or 317-251-1451, ext. 2227. Thank you.

Eat at Chipotle's on Broad Ripple Ave. today (June 14) from 5 to 9 p.m. and the @BishopChatardHS Girls Soccer team will receive 50% of the sales! Just mention BCHS girls soccer at checkout. (online sales do not apply.)

About 6 days ago