Bishop Chatard Annual Fund Drive
When you pay attention to the “moments” and absorb the goodness and energy as it builds – you will feel the strength in our “momentum.”
Every donor to the BCHS Annual Fund Drive can be confident that Bishop Chatard remains unwavering in its mission to provide an outstanding academic and authentic Catholic educational experience to all North Deanery students who seek it.
Our current Annual Fund Drive, “Moments Build Momentum,” focuses on Bishop Chatard’s paramount financial commitments, allowing Bishop Chatard to maintain the momentum needed to support tuition assistance and teacher compensation programs. Over 40 percent of our students are given the opportunity to attend BCHS through tuition assistance. Our teacher compensation program has been able to attract and retain some of the finest teachers in our school’s history because of the support of Annual Fund donors.
How can you help?
- Donate directly to the fund.
- Donate through a SGO and receive tax benefits.
- Increase your donation through your employer’s matching gift program, if available.
- Attend one of our giving events:
How to Donate Directly to the Fund Drive?
Donations to the Annual Fund can be made at any time throughout the year, in several ways:
- Through a SGO (toward tuition assistance): Donate to the Institute for Quality Education, a scholarship granting organization (SGO), and designate Bishop Chatard in your donation. BCHS will receive your funds for tuition assistance for BCHS students. Learn how you can receive 50% of your donation as an Indiana state tax credit, giving you even more reason to increase your donation to Bishop Chatard. More about SGO Giving.
- Online directly to the BCHS Annual Fund: This can be a one-time donation or set up to be spread over time at your convenience. Donate to the Annual Fund.
- Mail in a gift: Bishop Chatard HS, 5885 Crittenden Ave., Indianapolis, 46220.
- Give stocks or other assets: Contact Liz Hoffman, Donor Information Manager, at 317-251-1451, Ext. 2275, or Lhoffman@bishopchatard.org.
View our Ways to Give page for many other options to give to BCHS.
Make your gift a matching gift
Does your employer match charitable donations? Matching gift programs can double (and sometimes triple) your donation’s value. Learn more about matching gifts and use our online tool to determine if your employer participates in a matching gifts program. The matching gift process for your company is also available. Note: Eli Lilly does not match SGO gifts.
Thank you for your support of Bishop Chatard High School. If you would like additional information or need assistance, please contact Margaret Ruffing, Director of Fund Development, at email@example.com or 317-251-1451, ext. 2242.