The Bishop Chatard Annual Fund Dinner is our biggest fundraiser to support tuition assistance and teacher compensation. For 2020/2021, our Annual Fund Dinner looks a bit different from years past.
Due to the current pandemic facing our nation and the need to protect the health of all of our constituents, instead of our usual dinner, we’ve prepared a short video sharing insights from several key members of Bishop Chatard.
On September 2, 2020, you will be able to watch our Annual Fund Drive right here.
Our celebration includes the recognition of our outstanding community members who have continually supported Bishop Chatard. These Achievement Award honorees, as Outstanding Alumni, Community member, Faculty and Staff, and Volunteer, are some of our finest champions, and make our school and our community more vibrant and stronger with each passing year.
In the video, you’ll meet:
- Anna Siler, BCHS Class of 2021, as she shares her personal message
- Principal Joe Hansen, with a reflection on our new school theme
- Steven Patske, Director of Campus Ministry, as he conveys his energy and hope for the future through his opening prayer
- Gary Pritts, an Outstanding Faculty Achievement award honoree, sharing some thoughtful and personal insights from the year
- President Bill Sahm completes the video with a heartfelt request for your participation. He will also introduce you to our Achievement Awards honorees for 2019-2020.
With restrictions on gatherings due to COVID19, we will continue to look for ways to best stay connected with you, to take care of our students, and to remain strong in the conviction of our mission.
We hope you’ll consider making a gift to our Annual Fund 2021 and help us to continue to care for our students and teachers.
Remember that the work we do to provide the programs, resources, and facilities necessary to ensure each student’s success is possible through the generosity and support of our community. Your financial gift allows us to enhance the educational experience of all of our students, regardless of their economic circumstance, and to justly compensate our teachers for their excellence in the classroom.
Our celebration also included the recognition of our outstanding community members who have continually supported Bishop Chatard.
2019-2020 Achievement Award Honorees
- Sahm’s Restaurants & Catering : Community Honoree
- The Joe and Barb Krier Foundation: Alumni Honoree
- Kari Guymon: Volunteer Honoree
- Gary Pritts: Faculty/Staff Honoree
- Edreece Redmond: Student Honoree
Annual Fund Donations
We invite you to join us in our commitment to our students and teachers with a gift to our 2019-20 Annual Fund. Please know we are appreciative of any amount you are able to contribute to Bishop Chatard this year.
You may want to consider a gift to Bishop Chatard through the Scholarship Granting Organization, the Institute for Quality Education (IQE). A gift to Bishop Chatard thru IQE, or a gift directly to Bishop Chatard, both will qualify you for a charitable federal tax deduction. Both support our Annual Fund campaign When you give to BCHS through IQE you qualify for the Indiana 50% tax credit.
Additionally, Bishop Chatard is able to attract and retain some of the most dynamic and impressive teachers from around the state. Our Catholic Educator Advancement Program (CEAP), developed to encourage and justly compensate our teachers, continues to grow, helping bridge the gap between public school and Catholic school compensation.