Accounts Payable/Payroll/Operations Accountant
Posted February 4, 2019
BCHS is accepting applications for a dynamic Accounts Payable/Payroll/Operations Accountant to contribute to the Bishop Chatard Community. Use your financial and administrative acumen to help ensure accurate, effective and efficient business operations. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must. A professional, patient temperament, with the ability to work independently and/or with our team, is also a must.
Tasks include, but are not limited to: check processing, deposits, banking, HR, payroll preparation, audit prep, insurance reporting, personnel file maintenance, etc.
Please email resumes to Dan Thompson, Director of Business Operations, email@example.com
Bishop Chatard High School, a Department of Education “A Rated” and “AP Distinguished” school, is seeking a Mathematics teacher for hire beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. This is a long term position. Prospective candidates should have a passion for mathematics, have high student expectations, and a personal desire to be the best. Join a innovative math department that is striving to put research-based best practices into action. A valid Indiana teaching license is preferred, but not required.
- Support the Catholic mission of Bishop Chatard through the faith formation of our students.
- Support the Mathematical growth and development of all students.
- Work with other teachers in our Mathematics Department and effectively develop and deliver rigorous and engaging Mathematics lessons.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and administration.
- Establish and manage student learning in a positive learning environment.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Principal, Bishop Chatard High School
5885 Crittenden Avenue,
Indianapolis, IN 46220
317-251-1451, ext. 1900
Director of Campus Ministry
Bishop Chatard High School is accepting applications for the full-time position of Director of Campus Ministry, to begin June 1, 2019.
Applicants must be an active member of the Catholic Church. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience ministering to young people, particularly high school students. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential, as are a love of one’s faith and a desire to ignite the fire of faith in young people.
The Director of Campus Ministry reports to the Vice President for Mission and Ministry and is responsible for:
- Scheduling, planning, and overseeing retreats for each grade level (12-15 retreats per year depending on class sizes)
- Overseeing the service program and school-wide Community Service Day
- Overseeing service / mission trips
- Working with other Archdiocesan youth / campus ministers in the coordination of special events
- Assisting the Vice President of Mission and Ministry as needed with the liturgical needs of the school – weekly Mass, penance services, Living Rosary, etc.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume with references, and a letter from your parish pastor confirming your membership and participation in the parish to Deacon Rick Wagner, Vice President for Mission and Ministry. Submit electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until February 1, 2019.
Head Coach: Girls Varsity Volleyball
Bishop Chatard HS is accepting applications for its Head Coach of Varsity Girls Volleyball. The program has a tremendous success history and has a strong group of student-athletes committed to excellence.
The coaching candidate should have relevant volleyball experience, an ability to build relationships with student-athletes, excellent communication skills, and a desire to support the mission of Bishop Chatard High School.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume/c.v., & 3 references to Mike Ford, Director of Athletics, Bishop Chatard HS, 5885 Crittenden Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220-2840 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Position description requests & questions may be directed to Mike Ford at 317-251-1451 x2256.
Application deadline is Friday, February 1, 2019.