Bishop Chatard is a dynamic educational environment for young men and women with different life experiences, is directed to the success of each student, focused on the growth of the whole person, and modeled on the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. Bishop Chatard High School prepares students for a life-long commitment to faith, learning, leadership and service. BCHS is also a Department of Education “A Rated” and “AP Distinguished” school. We currently have these job openings.
Bishop Chatard High School is seeking a Technology Assistant. The Technology Assistant will work alongside the Director of Technology and provides level one & two support to students and staff, requiring experience in maintaining and troubleshooting consumer devices.
Applicants are asked to submit a resume and letter of interest to Principal John Hasty at email@example.com. Resumes will be considered until the position is filled.View full job description
Trojan Tots Preschool is taking applications for substitute teachers for Trojan Tots on an ongoing basis.
Read more about the Trojan Tot Preschool
BCHS has an opening for Cashier/Prep Cook. This is a part-time position with full-time potential. Weekends, holidays, & summers off. Duties include:
- Operate Point of Sale Station (Cash Register)
- Identify Reimbursable meal (Training Provided)
- Preparing Food
- Fill/Refill Drink Cooler & Snack Racks
- Sanitize Cafeteria Tables Between Lunches
Qualifications for the job are:
- Must be a team player
- Portion food according to established guidelines
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation (Sanitizing, Sweeping, & Mopping)
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Stock and Rotate Inventory Including Putting Away Delivery Truck When Needed
- Ability to Fill other Stations as needed (Line Server, Cook, and Dishwasher)
Contact Cafeteria Manager Michael Dlugosz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-251-1451, Ext. 2240.