Bishop Chatard offers a variety of programs and services to assist students who would benefit from tutoring or one-on-one time with a teacher. For more information, students are encouraged to look at the options detailed on this page or talk with a school counselor.
Talk with Teachers
Teachers are available for academic help/conversation Tuesday-Friday from 7:20 a.m.-7:45 a.m. and until 3:45 p.m. everyday school is in session.After School
Study Tables provide a quiet space where students can spend time completing coursework. All students are welcome – no sign up needed!
2022/2023 Study Tables Schedule
- Study Tables are Monday-Thursday from 3:20-4:30 p.m. in Room 207.
Students who do not maintain a 2.0 grade point average or who do not complete their assignments may be required to attend study tables. Failure to attend an assigned study table will result in further consequences such as a Friday Night School or loss of athletic eligibility.Online
Online Library Database by Gale
The Marion County Internet Library reference website by Gale is an amazing resource for student research. Don’t miss it! No login is needed to access the area in the school building. (To access some areas outside of the school building, you may need to sign in with your public library card.)
Students: Add a permanent icon to this website on your iPad home screen for quick access to this valuable collection of research databases.
National Honor Society Tutoring
Peer tutoring will be available from National Honor Society students beginning August 30, 2021.
- Step 1 – Make the excellent decision that you want to meet with a NHS tutor for help.
- Step 2 – See your teacher. Working with teachers to learn about your areas of growth helps give you a plan for questions to ask your peer tutor.
- Step 3: Starting in Quarter 2, 2022, you can meet with peer tutors in Room 106 during B seminar. You will not need to sign up in advance.
Questions? See See Mr. Horrigan in Room 106.
- 2022-2023 List of Professional Tutors
- Rose-Hulman Online Math & Homework Help
- Final Exam Study Tips
- 2021-2022: Schoolhouse.world
The Indiana Department of Education in partnership with Schoolhouse.world supports students in grades eight through 12 with free tutoring for SAT preparation, math courses and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
Live small-group tutoring via Zoom will focus on SAT reading, writing and math as well as AP course tutoring in calculus, statistics, chemistry, biology, physics and computer science.
Signup for a session today at Schoolhouse.world