Saturday, February 15, 2020 is Chatard-A-Bration 2020 – ‘The Roaring Twenties: Putting on the Ritz at BCHS’.
Please join us as we pay homage to The Roaring Twenties! Come dressed to impress 20s style. We’ll pop the champagne and dance the Charleston in our Trojan Speakeasy.
- Cocktails – Dinner – Dancing
- 5:30 p.m.: Checkin begins, Cocktail Reception, Appetizers, Silent Auction
- 7:00 p.m.: Introductions and Dinner
- 8:00 p.m.: Raffle Drawing, Live Auction
- 9:00 – 11:00 p.m.: Music by Stryker
- 9:15 – Silent Auction closes, checkout opens at 9:20
- Tickets are $125/person or $1250/table of 10
- Registration deadline is Feb. 12
Chatard-a-Bration is the school’s largest annual fundraiser. The funds help provide vital tuition assistance for students and support for our amazing teachers through our Catholic Educators Advancement Program (CEAP).
Online Bidding is open for the Silent Auction
Bidding is now open on hundreds of specialty items, gift baskets and unique experiences all included in this year’s Chatard-A-Bration Silent Auction! Register your mobile phone with Qtego, and let the shopping begin! Auction will close at 9:15 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Register your mobile phone number at: qtego.net/qlink/chatard
- Click on the “Register for Event” button. Fill out all the fields.
- Watch for two text messages from Qtego, confirming your registration.
- Click on the link in the confirmation text message, and it will direct you to your personal online bidding page. Click on any item to see a photo, read a description and place your bid.
- Bidding on Live Auction items will take place only at Chatard-A-Bration.
Preview the 2020 Live Auction Items
- Grand Prize: $10,000 – Winner will be drawn at Chatard-A-Bration
- Tickets are $50 each or 3 for $125
Congratulations to our $500 early bird winner: Mary Lyons
How to ‘Reserve’ Your Raffle Ticket
- Reserve your ticket online.
- After filling out the form, you will be sent an invoice for payment.
- Please promptly send us your payment. Either mail your check (payable to Bishop Chatard Raffle) to Bishop Chatard High School, ATTN: Chatard-A-Bration Raffle, 5885 Crittenden Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220, or, bring in cash/check payment to the BCHS main office.
- Tickets, if still available, will also be sold at the event. (cash, check only)
- For further information, contact Liz Hoffman at LHoffman@bishopchatard.org
Fund-A-Theatre Need: Goal – $35,000
- 2 LED Follow Spot Light with stand
- Wireless antenna system
- Professional boundary layer microphone
- Stage Write software for stage management
- Stage Scrim
- Stage floor monitor speaker
- Improved rigging and storage systems
- 7-person wireless communication & base transceiver
- Short throw projector with mounting hardware
- Professional boundary layer microphone
- Virtual Callboard Production Management Service
- Professional software for integrating live lighting & sound
- 3 Omnidirectional Earset Headworn Microphones
Donate to Theatre Fund-A-Need
The students at Bishop Chatard deserve a program that has a strong foundation so that their creativity and self-expression is supported in every way. It is not about creating theatre stars but rather, kids who find their voice; confidence; joy; and a stronger sense of self. That is not to say that we are not going to prepare them for a career in the performing arts—we will! However, the bigger picture is to enhance their gifts by giving them the tools, support, and confidence to be better performers on-stage and better people off-stage.”
…BCHS Theatre Director Holly Stultz
Interested in helping with the biggest BCHS ‘party’ of the year? We are currently seeking volunteers for various tasks. Help with solicitation for the Chatard-a-bration silent auction is our upcoming need. (We will provide lists of businesses and past donors from each parish area to make your job easier.) Help with event setup and at the event is also needed.
View and Volunteer
Donate to the Class of 2020 party
Class of 2021 Junior Gift Gathering Party: Held on Saturday, Sept. 28. Hosted by Brian & Sarah Dilts, Mike & Kara Gin, Crystal and Jay Haslett, Dale & Maria Knight, Hugh & Kate McGowan, and the Nickersons.Donate to the Class of 2021 party
Class of 2022 Sophomore Gift Gathering Party: Held on Sat., Nov. 16. Hosted by Jenny & Joe Annee , Betsy & Dan Babcock, Alice & Mark Hannon, Christine & Bryon Konvolinka, Maureen & Tim Meek, Michelle & Greg Peters and Liz & Kevin Sowinski.Donate to the Class of 2022 party
Class of 2023 Freshman Gift Gathering Party: Held on Nov. Hosted by Sarah & Mike Bardol, Trish & Don Biggs, Amy & Mike Borchers, Dawn & Mark Koers, Julie & John Nagel, Julie & Rob Pruitt, Lenore & Duane Schmitz, Amy & Tom Schulte, Jennifer & Mark Underwood and Meri & Adam Weber.Donate to the Class of 2023 party
2020 Chatard-A-Bration Sponsors
Thank you to our 2020 Chatard-A-Bration Sponsors! Your support helps make Chatard-A-Bration a success!
ALL-EVENT PREMIER SPONSOR
All-EVENT TROJAN SPONSOR
It’s not too late to support this cause! Our Fund-A-Need cause for 2018 has an independent goal of raising $30,000 for 75 new iPads, to replace some of our original school-owned iPads purchased five years ago with devices that better serve today’s needs.
Gaming License #000572