Chatard-A-Bration Winter Fest: February 20, 2020
Join us in celebrating Chatard-A-Bration from the comfort of your home at Winter Fest 2021 – At-Home Edition! Enjoy our ever-familiar silent auction, live auction and cash raffle drawing.
You’ll also experience a few new features! Your ‘Party Pass” gives you access to our Winter Fest drive-thru dinner and libations pick up on Saturday, February 20, plus access to the Block Party, to be scheduled when larger group gatherings are available. Tune in to the Winter Fest Broadcast on Feb. 20 for 30 minutes of virtual entertainment including our silent auction, $10,000 grand prize raffle drawing and the finale of our Live auction trips.
Support where you can with a sponsorship, party pass, cash raffle, auction bidding and/or general donation. Together, we will grow Bishop Chatard even stronger, remaining a people of hope and endurance!
Chatard-a-Bration is an essential part of Bishop Chatard’s operating revenue and our needs remain as evident as ever as we continue to navigate through this challenging year. A donation to Chatard-a-Bration benefits the nearly 45% of our students needing tuition assistance and has a lasting impact for all our students.
Open the sections below for more information.Make a General Donation to the Event
Dinner will be a delicious, ‘heat at home’ meal provided by Sahm’s Catering. Local craft beer will be provided by Sun King Brewery.
- Individual Party Pass ($125) includes:
- Food and drink passes for 1 on February 20
- 1 pass to the BCHS Block Party
- Fan Party Pass ($250) includes:
- Food and drink passes for 2 on February 20
- 2 passes to the BCHS Block Party
- Friend Party Pass ($500) includes:
- Food and drink passes for 4 on February 20
- 4 passes to BCHS Block Party
- An RV rental for a week with gift cards for gas and preparations at Sullivan Hardware
- The Homestead Resort in northern Michigan with golf or ski package of your choice
- Grand Canyon Resort stay with gift cards for side excursions
- Maine vacation with choice of side excursions depending on the time of year you choose to venture east
BCHS depends on your financial help to provide an authentic Catholic education to nearly 700 students annually. Your sponsorship helps us achieve this goal!
Sponsors at the $3,000 level and above are entered into a drawing to win one of those fabulous trips sponsored by BCHS parents!
- Grand Prize: $10,000 – Winner will be drawn during Chatard-A-Bration
- Early Bird Prize: $500 – Congratulations to our Early Bird Winner: Allison (Mark) Mayer ’00
- Tickets are $50 each or 3 for $125
HOW TO ‘PURCHASE’ YOUR RAFFLE TICKET
- Fill out the online form with your request.
- Promptly send us your payment**. Either mail your check (payable to Bishop Chatard Raffle) to Bishop Chatard High School, ATTN: Chatard-A-Bration Raffle, 5885 Crittenden Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220, or, bring in cash/check payment to the BCHS main office. Payment must be received by Feb. 20 to be included in the $10,000 drawing.
** To be entered into the Early Bird Raffle Drawing, we must receive your payment by January 13, 2021.
Grand prize will be drawn live during the online Winter Fest. You need not be present to win. Only 625 tickets will be sold. Early bird winner will be included in grand prize drawing. All proceeds benefit BCHS tuition assistance and teacher compensation. License # 000572
For further information, contact Kelly Stuhldreher at firstname.lastname@example.orgPurchase your raffle ticket
2021 Chatard-A-Bration Sponsors
Thank you to our 2021 Chatard-A-Bration Sponsors! Your support helps make Chatard-A-Bration a success!
ALL-EVENT PREMIER SPONSOR
All-EVENT TROJAN SPONSOR
Gaming License #000572