Announcements & Service Opportunities
Christian Service Opportunities in Sept.
Area 1 Opportunities: Service to BCHS, Parish or Faith Community
- Trojan Tots Service: After school each day: see Ms. Katra in guidance for more information! Sign up here!
Area 2 Opportunities: Service rooted in Catholic Social Teaching
- MLK Center Watercolor Class: Sept. 19 (Tues): From 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Mrs. Johnson will be leading a group of students in putting on a watercolor class for the children in the MLK Center afterschool program. This event is full!
- Celebrate Life Dinner - Sept 20 (Wed.): Trojans for Life is seeking volunteers to help serve at the dinner event on Sept. 20 at the Downtown Marriott Ballroom. The group would be leaving school at 5:15. Sign up here!
- Downtown Indy Homeless Outreach - Sept 26 (Tues.) From 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Mr. Hilton will be leading a group to make small bagged dinners to distribute to those experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis along with helpful resources from the Wheeler Mission. Sign up here!
- Second Helpings Service - Oct. 7 (Sat.): Join us to provide and distribute food for hungry families in Indianapolis with Second Helpings! 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Second Helpings! Sign up here!
- View Christian Service requirements for the school year
- Questions? See Mr. Hilton
Pack the Chapel September EventsEveryone is always welcome to join in prayer during these times:
- Sept. 20 (Wednesday): Rosary at 7:20 a.m. in the SBC Chapel
- Sept. 21 (Thursday): Communion service at 7:20 a.m. in the SBC Chapel
- Sept. 22 (Friday): Eucharistic Adoration 7:20 a.m. in the SBC Chapel
- Sept. 25 (Monday): Rosary in the SBC Chapel at 8:35 a.m.
- Sept. 26 (Tuesday): Lectio Divina in the SBC Chapel at 7:20 a.m.
Immersion TripsInterested in putting your faith into action?
Consider a Christian Immersion Trip (CSI). Campus Ministry offers a variety of trips during summer, fall, and spring breaks.
Read more about it
One Bread, One CupThis is a five day liturgical leadership conference at St. Meinrad in the summer. Rising sophomores through rising seniors will meet other young people from across the nation who are fired up about their faith.
Read More about it