When: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Last tour begins at 7:30
All students and their families who are interested in learning more about Bishop Chatard High School’s innovative and faith-based academic programs and extracurricular and athletic activities are invited to attend our annual Open House. On that evening, Bishop Chatard opens its doors to prospective students, providing an opportunity to tour the school; talk with current Trojans, teachers and administrators, and learn about the over 135 diverse courses and nearly 50 clubs and athletic teams available to students at our North Deanery high school.
Open House Schedule
The BCHS Open House is a true ‘open house’ evening. You will be able to participate in any of the following throughout the evening:
- Tour the school. Talk with teachers, parents and students.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the value of learning in a high school focused on faith
- Have your questions answered by administrators and financial aid personnel
- Learn about extracurricular clubs, athletic, and fine arts programs
- Talk with recent graduates about how Bishop Chatard prepared them for college
- Enjoy musical and Comedy Improv performances
- Visit the Spirit Shoppe
- Grab a bite to eat at the Trojan Tailgate
- Parking: Parking will be available in the Bishop Chatard parking lot, located behind the school, and on the BCHS (east) side of Crittenden Ave. Please do not park on the west side of Crittenden Ave. Overflow parking is also available after 6 p.m. in the Christ the King parking lot.
- Check-In: Check-In will occur and tours will begin in the Varsity Gymnasium. When arriving at Bishop Chatard, please proceed to the school’s main lobby to enter the gym and begin your Open House tour and experience.
- Tours: Tours will be given between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive by 7:15 p.m. in order to allow sufficient time to check-in, complete your tour and visit our Trojan Club & Team Expo in the Auxiliary Gym.
- Trojan Tailgate: Trojan Tailgate will be serving a light dinner including hamburgers, chips, cookies and drinks from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Join us in the BCHS parking lot!