BCHS Improv Team
Bishop Chatard’s award-winning Improv Team is one of the most popular extracurricular organizations at Bishop Chatard. Students have a great time while learning important life skills! Besides teaching teamwork and having fun, improvisation develops performance skills that can carry over in many life situations: listening, observing, being in the moment and thinking on your feet.Read About the Team on The-Blueprint.org
Comedy Sportz Match Schedule 2019
- January 24: @ home – red vs. blue 6:30 p.m.
- February 5: @ home 6:30 p.m.
- February 12: @ home 6:30p.m.
- February 21: @ home 6:30p.m.
- February 22: @ Carmel 7:00p.m.
- February 26: @ home 6:30p.m.
- March 1: @ Cathedral 6:30p.m.
- March 5: @ home 6:30p.m. (canceled)
- March 14: @ home 6:30p.m.
- March 25: @ home; main gym vs teachers 7:00p.m.
- April 10: @ Westfield 7:00p.m.
- April 11: @ home 6:30p.m.
- April 16: @ home 6:30p.m.
- April 24: @ home (Senior night) 6:30p.m.
- April 26: @ Carmel 7:00p.m.
Bishop Chatard’s Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Tyler Mayer, coaches the Improv Team. If you would like to know more, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.