Golfers of all skill levels enjoy Bishop Chatard’s Annual Golf Outing, typically held in the fall each year. Participation and sponsorship proceeds from the event support tuition assistance through the Harv Sutton Fund.
2020 Golf Outing is October 2
Registration is now open for the 2020 Golf Outing to be held on Friday, October 2 at Highland Country Club, 1050 W. 52nd Street, Indianapolis, 46228.
- 8:00 a.m. – Check In, Breakfast, Drinks
- 8:50 a.m. – Welcome and Announcements
- 9:00 a.m. – Shot Gun Start
- 11 a.m. – Lunch service begins on west deck
- 1:30 p.m. – Winners circle presentations, Split the Pot* and prizes announced
- Individual Golfer: $150
- Alumni under 30 years old: $100
- Foursome: $600
- Alumni Foursome, under 30 years old: $400
- Trojan Ticket: $50. This optional add-on to your reservation includes:
- Move up 1 tee on the par 5 of your choice
- NEW: Move up one tee on a par 4 AND par 3 of your choice.
- Putt with the President
- 1 entry for Take the Pro’s Tee Shot
- Limit of 1 Trojan Ticket package per golfer
- Mulligans: $10 each; limit of 2 per golfer
Price includes a meal both before and after play, drinks while on the course and much more!
We are collecting names on our waiting list, as the outing is almost to capacity.
Add your name to the waiting list
Safety on the Course
Highland Golf Course has these measures in place for the safety of the golfers and employees:
- Face masks need to be worn by all golfers whenever in or around the clubhouse areas where they can come into close contact with others. They are not required when playing golf, and while eating or drinking we allow people to take their mask off and sit it on the table until they are finished.
- Carts are spread out more when staged before the event, tables are spread out more inside the clubhouse, and golfers are encouraged to sit outside whether on our pub patio or even on our South deck which is a nice option as well.
- All food is individually wrapped or served directly to the golfers by staff who are masked, gloved, etc. Face masks are worn by employees at all times.
Become A 2020 Golf Outing Sponsor
Proceeds from the outing benefit BCHS students in need of financial aid. Your sponsorship helps make that possible.
If you would like to talk with someone about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelly Stuhldreher, Alumni and Special Events Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2020 Golf Outing Sponsors!
DOZ l Dauby O’Connor & Zaleski, LLC
Catholic Cemeteries & Flanner Buchanan Group, Maureen O’Hara ’81, Mark McCrocklin ’80, Tim Elson ’68
The Zehner Family: John, Lori, Kayla ‘17, Paige ‘20, and Maci ‘24
Mike ’03 & Carly ’05 Dury
Wenclewicz Insurance, Mark Wenclewicz ’98
Merchants Bank of Indiana, Emily J. Petrie ’03, Julia Petrie Kaercher ’05
Matt and Julia Kaercher
Creamer, Elson & O’Brien
The Ford Family
Russ Lawrence, Realtor, F.C. Tucker Company
Cathy & John Wagner Family
JAT of Fort Wayne
M.A.B. & Associates, Inc., Matt Berg ’89
Noel-Smyser Engineering Corp.
R.P. Lux Company Inc., Commerical Real Estate Services
Rob Dietrick Company
The Leone Family
The McNelis Family
The Duffy Family – Martin, Michael, Lauren ’20
CBMC, Inc Lighting Solutions – Russ Miller
The Jamie Pratt Family
Denis & Susan (1966) McCusker
Zimmerman Family, Partick ’02 & Luke ’99
S.A. Berg Co.
The Martin Family
Commercial Finishing Corp.
Matt McLaughlin & Associates, FC Tucker Co
Go Trojans – BC Class of 1969
Scenes from Golf Outing 2019
Men’s Championship Foursome: Chris Brown ’09, Eric Hill ’09, Michael Parsons ’09, Sean Parsons ’14
Women’s Championship Foursome: Julia Kaercher ’05, Megan Andress ’03, Allison Roe ’00, Molly Rago ’05