11:00 am Investment Club meeting
11:00 am School Counseling meeting
Bishop Chatard High School offers over 40 clubs and organizations that encourage students to get involved in diverse activities. Focusing on student government, service, faith formation, outdoor activities and more, there is something for everyone!
Opportunities for peer counseling, as well as after-school study tables, are provided regularly at Bishop Chatard.
Teachers are available in their classrooms during Zero Period first thing in the morning to provide assistance to any student who seeks it.
Breakfast at BCHS is served Tuesday - Friday, beginning at 7:15 a.m. and Monday, beginning at 8:15 a.m., at the landing inside Door #10. Students can use their lunch codes to purchase items.
Breakfast "Meal Deal"
Breakfast Meal Deal consists of at least 3 but up to 4 of any of the following items: Milk, juice, fruit and breakfast biscuit/muffin.
- $2.00 for students; $2.50 for adults
- Free or reduced school meals program: students receive that benefit for breakfast too ($.30 for reduced price)
- Ala carte items will be available for purchase at various prices. See Breakfast Menu above for those prices.
Students may bring a lunch or lunch may be purchased from the school cafeteria using cash, check or Bishop Chatard's online payment system, MyMealTime.com.VIEW LUNCH MENU
Lunch Details and Meals
The Meal Deal, a selection from several main courses and side options, costs $3.25 ('B' Meal: $3.75, Super Meal Deal $4.25)
The "Grab & Go" area features a variety of lunch items including grilled, buffalo, or fried chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, various entrees, salads, wraps, penne pasta with sauce, school pizza and other enticing selections. A salad bar is also available.
Paying for Lunches
Pay online at MyMealtimeNEW! Read about their mobile app to manage your account FAQs about MyMealTime at BCHS
Pay by cash or check
- Cash or check (payable to Bishop Chatard) in an envelope with student's name, grade and ATTN: Brenda Henry. Bring to the school receptionist or mail to: Bishop Chatard High School, Attn: Brenda Henry, 5885 Crittenden Ave, Indianapolis IN 46220. Please do not mail cash.
- Check or cash at any cashier station in the cafeteria during the lunch periods. Change from cash will be returned on all days except Monday. No change will be given on Mondays. The change from all money handed to the cashier on Monday will enter into the student's account.
Free/Reduced School Meals Program
If you feel you might qualify for Free or Reduced school meals, application for this program can be made online through MyMealTime. (Paper applications are also available.) Questions? Contact Brenda Henry, Cafeteria Manager, at email@example.com or 317-251-1451, Ext. 2240.Read about the Free/Reduced School Meal Program and Application
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Summer ProgramsThe Summer Food Program for Children (SFSP) serves meals to children when the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program is not available during the summer. 2018 locations for the program will be published in May/June.
Bell SchedulesVisit The-Blueprint.org for bell schedules for the current week
- Bishop Chatard is open to students by 6:45 a.m. each day.
- Tuesday-Friday the first bell rings at 7:45; class begins at 7:50 a.m.
- Monday the first bell rings at 8:50; class begins at 8:55 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday school ends at 3:15 p.m. On Friday school is dismissed at 2:10 p.m.
- Zero Period: Tuesday through Friday (not Monday) from 7:20-7:50 a.m. All teachers will be in their classrooms and available to help students.
- BCHS provides supervision of students in the library until 4:30 p.m.. each day. A licensed teacher is available in the library for academic support.
- Students are not allowed in the hallways or gymnasiums, M-Th after 3:30 p.m. and on Friday after 2:30 p.m.
|Block A||7:50 - 8:50|
|Block C||11:35 - 1:05|
|Block D||1:10 - 2:10|
|Block E||2:15 - 3:15|
|'A' Lunch||11:35 - 11:58|
|'B' Lunch||12:08 - 12:31|
|'C' Lunch||12:41 - 1:05|
|Block A||7:50 - 8:40|
|Block C||11:05 - 11:55|
|Block D||12:00 - 1:25|
|Block E||1:30 - 2:20|
|Block F||2:25 - 3:15|
|'A' Lunch||12:00 - 12:22|
|'B' Lunch||12:32 - 12:54|
|'C' Lunch||1:04 - 1:25|
|Block A||9:50 - 10:45|
|'A' Lunch||11:50 - 12:12|
|'B' Lunch||12:22 - 12:44|
|'C' Lunch||12:54 - 1:15|
|Block A||9:50 - 10:35|
|Block B||10:40 - 11:25|
|Block C||11:30 - 12:15|
|Block D||12:20 - 1:40|
|Block E||1:45 - 2:30|
|Block F||2:35 - 3:15|
|'A' Lunch||12:20 - 12:40|
|'B' Lunch||12:50 - 1:10|
|'C' Lunch||1:20 - 1:40|
|Block A||9:50 - 10:30|
|Block B||10:35 - 11:15|
|Block C||11:20 - 12:40|
|Block D||12:45 - 1:25|
|Block E||1:30 - 2:10|
|'A' Lunch||11:20 - 11:40|
|'B' Lunch||11:50 - 12:10|
|'C' Lunch||12:20 - 12:40|
|Block A||7:50 - 8:45|
|'A' Lunch||11:50 - 12:12|
|'B' Lunch||12:22 - 12:44|
|'C' Lunch||12:54 - 1:16|
Harassment can result from a single incident or from a pattern of behavior in which the purpose or effect is to create a hostile, offensive, or intimidating environment. Harassment encompasses a broad range of verbal or physical behavior that can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Physical or mental abuse
- Bullying, hazing, shunning
- Direct or indirect threats, intimidation, assault
- Racial or religious insults
- Derogatory ethnic slurs
- Unwelcome sexual advances or touching
- Sexual comments or sexual jokes
- Requests for sexual favors used as a condition of employment or as a condition for obtaining an education that may affect any personnel or educational decisions such as hiring, promotion, or compensation; and/or grades, promotion, class placement in school, etc.