2017 – 2022 Strategic Plan
- Effectiveness of academics
- Student life activities and opportunities
- Education technology
- Student engagement
- Faith formation
- Develop a plan to respond to surfaced needs
Progress has begun on these levels including:
- Use data to demonstrate academic rigor and develop effective methods to market to the general public. Track ECA, PSAT, SAT, AP, ACT test results and college acceptance data. Empower teachers to lead the discussion on curriculum and instruction. Use this data to market the school.
- Continue to evaluate the impact of the technology investments that have been made. Survey teachers and students annually; compare historical ECA, PSAT, SAT, AP, and ACT test data.
- Continue with next generation technology based on need, impact on learning, and return on investment. Develop a 3-year technology plan and develop a 3 to 5 year technology impact plan.
- Track conference presentations by BCHS administrators and faculty as members of state and national technology associations.
- Explore vertical distance learning (K-12). Research opportunities and offerings; implement class offerings if cost effective and beneficial for students.
- Assess current school culture & develop a plan to include ‘The Message’ of BCHS
- Identify target audience & begin implementation
- Define quality education & value at BCHS
- Determine ideal enrollment for providing BCHS quality & value
- Develop a plan for maximizing North Deanery enrollment
- Develop & begin implementation of strategic advancement plan to maximize fundraising
- Develop & begin implementation of an aggressive debt reduction plan
- Review financial aid policies
- Develop financial model of ideal enrollment to ensure long term viability
- Prioritize and provide costs for all of the Master Plan projects and initiatives including:
- Campus expansion
- Performing arts theater
- Crittenden Plaza construction
- Current restrooms/locker rooms
- Main gym entry
- Assess safety, security & welcoming needs
- Develop plan for fundraising & completion of projects
- FALL 2016 – Feasibility Study, determine which of three proposed projects is most beneficial for the school community at this time
- 2017 – Capital Campaign
- FALL 2017 to SUMMER 2018 – Phase I Construction
- FALL 2018 – Phase I Completion