The 2019 Walk-a-Thon will be held on Friday, April 26.
This is our one student fundraiser of the year, with proceeds providing vital tuition assistance dollars for BCHS families.
For our 2019 Walk-A-Thon, with 93 percent of our students bringing in financial contributions and several faculty and staff kicking-in to help, over $25,500 was raised, exceeding our original goal!
The day started with our annual Talent Show featuring brave students showing off their oft-times hidden talents and continued with our walk, lunch on the lawn, early dismissal (between 11:30 -noon), and after-school Powder-Puff Football games.
It was a great day for Bishop Chatard and a fun day for all.
Thank you to our faculty and staff, parent volunteers, donors and, of course, our amazing students for supporting Bishop Chatard High School’s Walk-a-Thon 2019!Donate Online to the 2019 Walk-A-Thon
About Walk-A-Thon 2019
Individual Student Levels & Incentives:
- $25 Trojan Team Player – Complimentary ice cream during lunch on Monday, April 29
- $40 Trojan All-Star – Complimentary ice cream during lunch on April 29, PLUS an out-of-uniform day on Monday, April 29, and Tuesday, April 30
- $50 Trojan MVP – Complimentary ice cream during lunch on April 29, PLUS an out-of-uniform day for the entire week of April 29 through May 3
Family Levels & Incentives:
- $50 Trojan Team Player – Complimentary ice cream during lunch on Monday, April 29
- $80 Trojan All-Star – Complimentary ice cream during lunch on April 29, PLUS an out-of-uniform day on Monday, April 29, and Tuesday April 30
- $100 Trojan MVP – complimentary ice cream during lunch on April 29, PLUS an out-of-uniform day for the entire week of April 29 through May 3
A complimentary lunch will be served on the day of the Bishop Chatard Walk-a-thon. Hamburgers, chips, and fruit and bottled water will be served for lunch.
Dismissal will be between 11:30 – noon (note time change), after all students have completed the Walk-a-thon; however, we anticipate numerous students staying after to watch the Powder Puff football games.
A Walk-a-Thon envelope will be provided to each student following Mass this week, and students are asked to turn in donations in the provided envelopes in the cafeteria at all lunch periods April 17 through 23. Donations can also be made online at this link
A Walk-A-Thon T-shirt (provided to participating students by Thursday) and comfortable, athletic shorts/pants, including closed-toe shoes are appropriate for the 2 mile walk.
Bishop Chatard welcomes and appreciates all donations! Donations can be turned in at any time to the Advancement Office or made online at this link. Please feel free to share this link with any friends or relatives who you feel might be interested in supporting your student and BCHS!