Tickets for Bishop Chatard Theatre performances
Done to Death – October 28, 29, 30, 2021
Bishop Chatard Theatre invites you to their performance of Fred Carmichael’s murder mystery ‘Done to Death’.
The play follows five has-been mystery fiction writers who are brought to the mysterious Vulture’s Vault to collaborate on and write a new murder mystery TV series. When real murders start to happen, hilarity ensues.
- Showtime is 7:00 p.m.
- Doors open 30 minutes before each show.
- Online ticket sales will close 2 hours before each show.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door if they are still available.
- Parking for the Friday performance: Please plan to arrive early to avoid any parking difficulties due to the football game also taking place at this time.
- COVID Precautions: Social distancing will not be followed in the seating arrangement. Masks are highly recommended for those who are not vaccinated, vulnerable individuals or those who are more comfortable wearing a mask.
Tickets and Seating
- Ticket Cost: You choose the amount you’d like to pay! Simply enter any dollar amount during checkout. A free-will offering of $8-$10/ticket will help cover the cost of scripts, props, and other items. Thank you!
- All seating will be on the floor or in the risers. No bleacher seating will be used.
- All seating is reserved by seat via our online ticket sales.
- Seats still available for a show will be sold at the door.
Livestreaming and Recorded Video
- The Friday evening performance will be livestreamed.
- Livestreaming access can be purchased online for $10. This purchase will also allow you to view the recorded show until Sunday, Oct. 31, at midnight.
- Livestream/recording sales will close on Sunday at noon.
FAQS and Tips
- Ordering tickets for multiple shows: Choose your seats for one show. On the Checkout Page, use the ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ button to find and order tickets for other shows.
- I’ve lost my eticket email: Simply open the ticketing link above. On the bottom of the page, there is a link to resend your tickets. Enter the email you used to order the ticket, and it will be re-sent to you!
- I need to change the dates on my tickets: Email Christine Haas at email@example.com with your original purchase information and the change you want to make. She’ll also take care of any other questions you might have.
- I can’t seem to find the link to view my livestream order: If you order before around 5p.m. on Friday, you will be emailed the link separately around 6:00 p.m. on Friday. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam box. If you order after these times, you will automatically recieve the link in your confirmation email. Check this space for any updates on this topic.
Ovations (Shout-Out Ads) – Ads – Sponsors
Order an Ovation Ad (Shout out) to recognize your favorite actor/actress, crew or stage member in the Fall Play program, become a Show or Program Sponsor, or a Theatre Patron.
Ovations and Ad orders are now closed. Patron donations remain open.
Order Items Here
Thank you for your support of Bishop Chatard Theatre!