Support the annual Senior Blood Drive by donating blood that will benefit the Indiana Blood Center. The center needs 550 individuals each and every day to supply blood to Indiana Hospitals.
- When: Friday, February 22, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Where: BCHS Auxiliary Gym
- Who: Anyone 16 and older can donate.
- TURN IN YOUR PERMISSION FORMS BY THURSDAY, FEB. 21.
17+ Year Olds: Turn in the BCHS Parent Permission Form below signed by your parents.
BCHS Parent Permission Form
Turn in forms by Thursday, Feb. 21 to Mr. Stack, Rm. 215.
- SIGN-UP FOR A TIME during any lunch period, Tuesday, February 19 to Thursday, Feb. 21 or register online on your own at this link:
ONLINE SCHEDULING via Donorpoint.org
- BRING PROPER PHOTO ID with you when donating. (Something with a picture and date of birth: a driver’s license is the best)
- HAVE A LIGHT SNACK and WATER before donating (recommended).
- More donor information is available at indianablood.org.
REGISTER ONLINE at donorpoint.org or just stop in.
Either way, you will be placed at the head of the line when you arrive. Please bring photo ID that includes your birthdate.