Support the annual Senior Blood Drive by donating blood! The Versiti Blood Center of Indiana needs 550 individuals each and every day to supply blood to Indiana Hospitals.
- When: Friday, February 28, 2020 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Where: BCHS Auxiliary Gym
- Who: Anyone 16 and older can donate.
- TURN IN YOUR PERMISSION FORMS
- SIGN-UP FOR A TIME during any lunch period, Tuesday, February 25 to Thursday, Feb. 27 or register online on your own at this link:
ONLINE SCHEDULING via Versiti.org
- BRING PROPER PHOTO ID with you when donating. (Something with a picture and date of birth: a driver’s license is the best)
- Donors must be well hydrated, have eaten a good meal and be in good general health before donating.
- More donor information is available at Versiti.org, the Blood Center of Indiana.
REGISTER ONLINE at Versiti.org or just stop in.
Either way, you will be placed at the head of the line when you arrive. Please bring photo ID that includes your birthdate.