PowerSchool is Bishop Chatard’s student information management system. All information about the student: schedules, transcripts, parent contact information and grades, is contained in PowerSchool for access by parents and students.Parent Portal to View Grades
Information You Can Access in PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Current and past Semester, Quarter and Final Exam grades
- Attendance information
- Assignments and scores
- Teacher comments
- Teacher email addresses
- Annual Back to School Registration and account information
- On the start page, click ‘Account Preferences’ from the navigation menu. The ‘Account Preferences – Profile’ page appears.
- Click the ‘Students’ tab.
- On the ‘Students’ tab, click the ‘Add’ icon. The ADD STUDENT dialog box appears.
- Enter information as follows:
- Student Name: Enter the first and last name of the student you are adding.
- Access ID: Enter the Unique Access ID* for that student.
- Access Password: Enter the Unique Access Password* for that student.
- *If you don have the Access ID or Password, contact Ame’ Alerding at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationship: Indicate how you are related to the student by choosing the appropriate association for the pop-up menu.
- Click Submit. The ‘Add Student’ dialog closes. The newly added student appears under ‘MY STUDENTS’. Additionally, a confirmation email is sent to your email address indicating that changes have been made.
During the School Year
Changes in email, phone or address contact information should be sent to Ame’ Alerding, School Counseling Department Assistant, at email@example.com or 317-251-1451, ext. 2227. She will update your information in PowerSchool.
Fall 2018 Instructions
Returning Parents: Log in to PowerSchool and find the PowerSchool Registration link in the bottom left corner to enter the Fall Back to School information for each student. All information needs to be re-entered for 2018/2019. Be sure to check your parent contact information and change that, if needed.
Class of 2022 and/or parents of transfer students: If you do not yet have a PowerSchool account, your first step is to create one. https://bishopchatard.powerschool.com/
You should have received an email with the student Access ID and Access Password to link your account to your student. See instructions below.
If you have multiple students at BCHS, enter all of your students’ back to school information and access their grade and attendance information within one account. Use student Access ID and Access Password to link any student who is new to BCHS this year to your existing account. See Add Students to an Existing Account below for details.
Back To School/PowerSchool Instructions http://www.bishopchatard.org/Forms/2017/PowerSchoolWorkflow.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions http://www.bishopchatard.org/ELearning/PSFAQs2015.pdf
Flyer: Create an Account http://www.bishopchatard.org/Guidance/PSInstructions2015.pdf –used
Flyer: How to add a new student to an existing account
Enter PowerSchool here
During Back To School Registration
Changes in contact information can be made directly in PowerSchool:
- With your PowerSchool Account credentials, log in to PowerSchool. Select the PowerSchool Registration tab.
- Select Start Form to begin
- Note: Any information you submit in this update will override and replace your previously submitted information.