Breakfast at BCHS is served Tuesday – Friday, beginning at 7:15 a.m. and Monday, beginning at 8:15 a.m., at the landing inside Door #10. Students can use their lunch codes to purchase items.VIEW BREAKFAST MENU
Breakfast “Meal Deal”
Breakfast Meal Deal consists of at least 3 but up to 4 of any of the following items: Milk, juice, fruit and breakfast biscuit/muffin.
- $2.00 for students; $2.50 for adults
- Free or reduced school meals program: students receive that benefit for breakfast too ($.30 for reduced price)
- Ala carte items will be available for purchase at various prices. See Breakfast Menu above for those prices.
Students may bring a lunch or lunch may be purchased from the school cafeteria using cash, check or Bishop Chatard’s online payment system, MyMealTime.com.VIEW LUNCH MENU
Lunch Details and Meals
The Meal Deal, a selection from several main courses and side options, costs $3.25 (‘B’ Meal: $3.75, Super Meal Deal $4.25)
The “Grab & Go” area features a variety of lunch items including grilled, buffalo, or fried chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, various entrees, salads, wraps, penne pasta with sauce, school pizza and other enticing selections. A salad bar is also available.
Paying for Lunches
Pay online at MyMealtimeRead about MyMealTime, our online payment process
Pay by cash or check
- Cash or check (payable to Bishop Chatard) in an envelope with student’s name, grade and ATTN: Brenda Henry. Bring to the school receptionist or mail to: Bishop Chatard High School, Attn: Brenda Henry, 5885 Crittenden Ave, Indianapolis IN 46220. Please do not mail cash.
- Check or cash at any cashier station in the cafeteria during the lunch periods. Change from cash will be returned on all days except Monday. No change will be given on Mondays. The change from all money handed to the cashier on Monday will enter into the student’s account.
Free/Reduced School Meals Program
If you feel you might qualify for Free or Reduced school meals, application for this program can be made online through MyMealTime. (Paper applications are also available.) Questions? Contact Brenda Henry, Cafeteria Manager, at email@example.com or 317-251-1451, Ext. 2240.Read about the Free/Reduced School Meal Program and Application
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The Summer Food Program for Children (SFSP) serves meals to children when the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program is not available during the summer. 2018 locations for the program will be published in May/June.