Class of 2022 Yearbook Photos
When: November 4, 5, 6, 8, 2021
Where: At BCHS
Senior portraits for the Citadel yearbook may now be scheduled. Only photos taken in these sessions at BCHS can be used for the yearbook.
Appointment dates include Nov. 4, 5, 6 and 8. Portraits will be taken in Bishop Chatard’s St. Benedict Center conference room by Sarah Shields Photography.
Portrait times are scheduled online. Please make your appointment as quickly as possible to secure the date/time that works best for you. Two after-school/early evenings sessions, one session during seminar period and lunch, and one Saturday session are available. Every Bishop Chatard senior should be able to find a session that works in their schedule.Schedule my appointment
- There is a $30 sitting fee per student.
- Cash, check payable to Sarah Shields Photography or Venmo @mrssarahshields payment is due on the day of the portrait.
- Senior portrait packages are available at an additional cost.
Questions? See Mrs. Tracy Luke in Room 210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portrait Dress Code: Students must follow the following dress code when taking their yearbook picture. Portraits are only from the waist up.
- Boys: Please wear a dress shirt, tie, sport coat, or suit and be clean shaven. No facial hair or earrings. Boys can wear just the top of their suits with a dress shirt and tie if they prefer.
- Girls: Please wear dresses, sweaters or blouses. Your shoulders must be covered (at least with cap sleeves). Strapless, low necklines, and spaghetti straps are not permitted.
Having your senior photo in the album is important. Please don’t miss this opportunity.