Class of 2023 Yearbook Photos
- Nov. 15, 2022 (Tues) – 3:30-6 p.m.
- Nov. 16, 2022 (Wed.) – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Nov. 17, 2022 (Thurs) – 3:30-5:00 .pm.
- Nov. 19, 2022 (Sat.) – 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2022
Where: At BCHS in the St. Benedict Center
Senior portraits for the Citadel yearbook MUST be taken by Sarah Shields of Sarah Shields Photography (Sarah Shields Photography.
Please make your appointment as quickly as possible to secure the date/time that works best for you. Every Bishop Chatard senior should be able to find a session that works in their schedule.
- There is a $35** sitting fee per student.
- Cash, check payable to Sarah Shields Photography or Venmo @mrssarahshields payment is due on the day of the portrait.
- Information will be available at your portrait session if you would like a full senior portrait session with Sarah Shields Photography.
** If finances are an issue or you have questions, please contact Miss Maggie Kassenbrock in Room 210 or at mkassenbrock@Bishopchatard.org.
Portrait Dress Code: Students must follow our school’s dress code for these yearbook photos. Portraits are only from the waist up.
- Young Ladies: Please wear dresses, sweaters or blouses. Strapless, low necklines, and spaghetti straps will not be permitted. Any colors are allowed, but bold prints take away from the student’s portrait.
- Gentlemen: Please wear a dress shirt, tie, sport coat or suit and be clean-shaven; no facial hair or earrings.
Having your senior photo in the album is important. Please don’t miss this opportunity.