Class of 2021 Yearbook Photos
When: August 13-17, 2020.
Where: At BCHS
We are pleased to have Sarah Shields of Sarah Shields Photography. offer her services as our senior photographer. All students in the Class of 2021 MUST have their yearbook photo taken by Sarah Shields. Those photos will be scheduled in blocks of time Aug. 13-17 and will be taken at BCHS. Additionally, students can also sign up for a complete senior portrait session if they so choose.
There is a $30 sitting fee for the yearbook portrait.SIGN UP FOR YOUR PHOTO APPOINTMENT
Things Seniors Should Know
- Seniors must follow the school’s dress code (see below).
- There is a $30 sitting fee per student required at the time of your headshot (cash, or check made out to Sarah Shields); Venmo accepted @mrssarahshields.
- There will be no retakes (no exceptions). Several photos are taken and you will have 3 to choose from.
- Yearbook selections and print orders are due by October 1st.
- Parents: Your son or daughter will be given a card with instructions how to view and order their images (once they are released September 14th). Please make sure your child passes that along to you the day of their session.
- Any questions regarding scheduling or dress code need to be sent to Mr. Cockrum, firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the images themselves, ordering, or the viewing website can be sent to Sarah Shields at email@example.com.
- If you want to book a full outdoor senior session this fall, email Sarah Shields for details.
Questions? Please contact Troy Cockrum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress Code: Students must follow our school’s dress code for these yearbook photos:
- Young ladies: Please wear dresses, sweaters or blouses. Strapless, low necklines, and spaghetti straps will not be permitted. Any colors are allowed, but bold prints take away from the student’s portrait. It is suggested that outfits be primarily black, white, or grey.
- Gentlemen: Please wear a dress shirt, tie, sport coat or suit and be clean-shaven; no facial hair or earrings.
- If cost is an issue, please contact Mr. Cockrum, Publications Adviser, at email@example.com
Having your senior photo in the album is important. Please make your appointment when sign-up opens.