Rooted in Faith
On the BCHS Freshman Class Day of Reflection, ‘Rooted in Faith’, freshmen will have the opportunity to connect with their classmates, build relationships with upperclass Retreat Leaders, and explore what it means to be rooted in faith. A special lunch will be provided.
The day will be full of faith, friends, and fun!
Freshman Day of Reflection
- Thursday, August 26, 2021
The Day of Reflection begins after the Grandparent Mass reception and will conclude at 3:15 p.m. like the rest of school.
Contact Joel Kelley at email@example.com with any Day of Reflection questions.
Freshman Grandparent Mass and Reception
This special opportunity, on the morning of the Freshman Day of Reflection, offers grandparents a glimpse of their grandchildren in their new school, as well as a chance to celebrate Mass and enjoy time together.RSVP to let us know your Grandparent is coming
- Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021
- Grandparent checkin begins at 8:15 a.m. at either Door #1 (main lobby) or Door #10 (back sports entrance).
- Mass begins around 8:50 a.m. A reception for grandparents and freshmen follows the celebration of the Mass, ending at 11:00 a.m.
- This event is for Grandparents of Freshman only, unless special assistance is required.
- Covid Precautions: Masks are recommended for all visitors regardless of vaccination status, while indoors.
- Parking: Parking will be available on the east (school side) of Crittenden Ave and in the back lot in any open spot. Parking will also be available in the north end of the Christ the King parking lot. Please do not park on the west side of Crittenden.
- There is a handicap ramp at both entrances and students will be available for assistance. If you have any questions about accommodations, feel free to contact Kelly Stuhldreher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-251-1451, Ext. 3110.