Trinity Parent Club
Bishop Chatard’s Trinity Parent Club is the school’s parent service organization, providing volunteers for many of the Bishop Chatard school and community events. Involvement in the Trinity Parent Club enables parents to stay actively involved in the lives of students while providing an invaluable resource to the Bishop Chatard School community. In the process, friendships are made and bonds are created that last well beyond your children’s high school years!
The objectives of the Trinity Parent Club are as follows:
- To promote open communication among the parents, teachers, administration, and students of Bishop Chatard High School
- To provide parents and teachers with information to aid in all aspects of the education, growth, and development of their students
- To promote goodwill and cooperation between and among Bishop Chatard parents, faculty, administration, students, board of regents, and the general public
- To direct and coordinate parental support of Bishop Chatard through assistance with various activities and social functions, including fund raising
- To foster the political action of parents as advocates regarding national, state, and local legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of students and parents
Ex-officio members include the president of Bishop Chatard High School or his/her delegated liaison and other ex-officio members as appointed by the president of the Trinity Parent Club after consultation with the executive board.
Volunteer at BCHS
Volunteers are always welcome and many opportunities are available to use your time and talent through the Trinity Parent Club. Use this form to tell us what you are interested in, and we’ll contact you as the date approaches to see if you are able to help!
Sign up to Volunteer
Training Required to Volunteer
For the safety and well-being of all students, the Archdiocese of Indianapolis has instituted safety protocols by which all employees and volunteers of its Catholic schools must abide. All adults who will be volunteering in any Bishop Chatard activity at which students are present are required to participate in the Safe and Sacred online safety training program. Please complete the Safe and Sacred Training program before you volunteer.
If you have completed this program at your parish, you don’t need to complete it again. We will receive notification from the Archdiocese if you list BCHS as a primary or secondary institution when you take the test, or you may email Deacon Rick Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you’ve already taken it. You will also be able to download a certificate of completion.
This program is online, taking about 45 minutes to complete. The program can be accessed the following link: safeandsacred-archindy.org
Contact Trinity Parent Club Co-Chairs
For more information, contact Trinity Parent Club Co-Chairs J’netta Crawford at email@example.com or Therese Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org.