What is the Trinity Club?
The Bishop Chatard Trinity Club is the original parent organization at BCHS still going strong today.
Trinity Club serves, connects and prays.
- We offer many opportunities during the year for service to the school community, staff, teachers and students.
- We schedule events for parents to learn about “tough topics” and for parents to meet each other.
- We offer the opportunity to pray the rosary at different times of the year, both inside the school and on the lawn of the SBC.
The Trinity Club is a great way to get involved in the student and BCHS community and make new friendships that last well beyond your children’s high school years!
The Trinity Club Mission
Trinity Club models the relationship of parent-school-student on that of the Father-Son-Spirit, the very foundation of our faith, through these three pillars of Service-Connection-Prayer. Participation in the Trinity Club provides an invaluable resource to our students and community.
How to become involved
- Parent Events: These gatherings may be social, educational or spiritual in nature. Watch the Weekly Parent Newsletter and this website for information about these.
- Volunteer for events: Volunteers are always welcome and many opportunities are available to utilize your time and talent. Use the volunteer form below to sign up in advance. ‘Signup Genius’ forms will also be emailed to you as the events come up. You can pick and choose what works with your schedule at that time. Some needs are in person, some are donation item requests. You can help as many times as you wish, or, if the time is not right when you receive a request, you can pass and look for the next opportunity.
- Volunteer at the school: Volunteer opportunities also exist in different departments at the school. Using the form below, you can let us know you’d like to help as a general school volunteer as well as at an event. You will be asked to “re-register” every year to update your info and check your desired interests.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
If you have completed this program at your parish, you don’t need to complete it again. We will receive notification from the Archdiocese if you list BCHS as a primary or secondary institution when you take the test, or you may email Steven Patzke, Executive Director of Mission Integration, at email@example.com to let him know you’ve already taken it. You will also be able to download a certificate of completion.
This program is online, taking about 45 minutes to complete. The program can be accessed the following link: safeandsacred-archindy.org
Contact Trinity Club
The 2020/2021 Trinity Club leadership team consists of co-chairs Jennifer Priser and Jenny Forsee; Dawn Koers, Amy Treida, Mary McGillicudy, Stephanie O’Brien and Amy Kinsey Corbett.
Contact the leaders at BCTrinityClub@bishopchatard.org