What is the Trinity Club?
The Bishop Chatard Trinity Club is the original parent organization at BCHS still going strong today. Participation can be social, educational or spiritual in nature.
The Trinity Club Mission
Trinity Club models the relationship of parent-school-student on that of the Father-Son-Spirit, the very foundation of our faith, through these three pillars of Service-Connection-Prayer. Participation in the Trinity Club provides an invaluable resource to our students and community.
- Serves – By offering many opportunities throughout the year to volunteer for things such as Teacher Lunches, Grandparent Masses and Chatard-A-Bration
- Connects – By providing social and educational events for our community
- Prays – In person when we gather to pray the rosary at different times of the year or, when not able to be physically present at various events, by encouraging all to pray for our community
How to become involved
- Watch the Weekly Parent Newsletter for info on upcoming events
- Use the Volunteer Form (button below) to specify your interests to volunteer for events or at the school: Volunteers are always welcome and many opportunities are available to utilize your time and talent.
- Watch for ‘Signup Genius’ forms that will be emailed to all as needs arise. Some needs are in person, some are donation item requests. Pick and choose what works with your schedule at that time. You can help as many times as you wish, or, if the time is not right when you receive a request, you can pass and look for the next opportunity.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the most up to date information.
If you have completed the program at your parish, you don’t need to complete it again. Email Libbie Steiner, Executive Director of Mission Integration, at Lsteiner@bishopchatard.org to let her know you’ve already taken it.
This program is online, taking about 45 minutes to complete. The program can be accessed the following link: https://www.archindysafeparish.org/. Passcode is Archindy2021.
Contact Trinity Club
For any questions or concerns, please contact the 2022/2023 Trinity Club Leadership Team at: BCTrinityClub@bishopchatard.org
- Jennifer Priser (chair)
- Amy Kinsey Corbett
- Nicole Duncan
- Jenny Forsee
- Dawn Koers
- Mary McGillicudy
- Deanna Murphy
- Stephanie O’Brien
- Amy Treida