Common BCHS Forms Throughout the year
- Retreat Permission Forms: Seniors; Juniors; Sophomores
- Permission for Prescription Medication (pdf)
- Permission for Over-The-Counter Medication (pdf)
- Pre-Arranged Absence Request Form (pdf)
- School Parking Registration Form
- Technology Responsible Use Consent (pdf)
- Transcript/Record Release to Colleges (pdf)
Back to School Registration 2018
- August 3 (Fri.): School offices closed, Staff Day of Reflection
- August 8 (Wed.): First Day of School: Freshman Orientation – 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (snack provided)
- August 8 (Wed.): Freshman Parent Coffee – 7:30 a.m., football stadium
- August 8 (Wed.): First Day of School: Upperclassman Orientation – 1 – 3:00 p.m.
- August 9 (Thurs.): Full Day of School for all students – 7:50 a.m. arrival
- August 9 (Thurs.): All-School “Slow” Mass – 9:45 – 11:15 a.m.
- August. 10 (Fri.): Dismissal at 2:10 p.m.
- August. 13 (Mon.): Freshman Parent Meeting – 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- August 22 (Wed.): Back-to-School Night – 6:00 p.m.
Most forms and information will be submitted to the school online, through PowerSchool. The PowerSchool portal will open on Thursday morning, July 19. Please note: Students will not receive their iPad until back-to-school documents are complete.
Soph/Jr/Sr Parents (Returning Students)
You have a PowerSchool account from last year. LOGIN to PowerSchool to begin registration. Once logged in, click on the PowerSchool Registration link on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
Forgotten username and/or password? Click ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ on the PowerSchool login screen. You should receive an email shortly after submitting the request from BishopChatard
Freshmen or Transfer Student Parents (Students new to BCHS)
An email was sent on July 18 containing your student’s access ID number and access password. You will need this information to create an account or add the student to an existing account. (If you did not receive the email, please contact Ame Alerding at aalerding
Once you have your student’s access ID number and access password, please visit this Bishop Chatard webpage for further instructions on how to set up a new parent account or how to add your new BCHS student to an already existing account.
Once logged in, click on the PowerSchool Registration link on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to access the registration area.
PowerSchool Pictorial Step-By-Step Instructions
To verify that all forms in PowerSchool have been completed, log in to the Parent Portal, and the PowerSchool Registration link on the bottom left will be gone.
- Community Service Day Parental Permission Form (pdf)
- Student School Picture Order Form (pdf)
- Permission for Prescription Medication (pdf) (if applicable)
Fill these forms out online
- Parent Volunteer Form (online)
- State of Indiana Free/Reduced Price School Meals Program
The following are added here for your reference. If it is a form, the form will be filled out in PowerSchool, during your Back-To-School Registration.
The online parking registration form below for the 2018-2019 school year was sent to senior parents on July 23. Parking spots will be assigned to SENIORS ONLY on a first-come, first-served basis. Seniors will receive their assigned parking spots on orientation day, Aug. 8.
Underclass Car Registration
All underclass students who currently have a valid driver’s license and plan to drive to school need to register their car for the 2018-19 school year! Each registered student must show proof of a valid driver’s license before a parking tag will be issued.
Seniors will be the only students to have a “reserved spot” in the BCHS parking lot. All other students who complete this registration will be able to park in open spots or in the gravel lots.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for a parking spot, your student must have a license and be actively driving a car to school by the first day of school, Aug. 8. Otherwise please DO NOT register him/her for a parking spot. As a student becomes eligible, the registration form can be filled out at anytime during the school year.
Questions? Contact Ben Reilly, VP of Student Services, at breilly
Indiana Choice Scholarship Program “State Voucher” applications must be completed by Aug. 3, 2018, in order to receive the state voucher for the 2018-2019 school year. All voucher appointments must be completed and all payment arrangements must be set up before a student may start classes or receive their iPad.
For the 2018-2019 school year, the Business Office is requiring anyone who is eligible for a voucher to schedule an appointment to review and apply for your state voucher for your child.
Schedule Financial Aid Appointment here
At this appointment, you’ll need to bring your signed 2017 1040 federal tax return plus any other supporting documentation for any non-taxable income that you may receive.
Visit our Vouchers page for additional information and eligibility guidelines.
BCHS Financial Aid: In order to receive financial aid from Bishop Chatard, you must apply for financial aid through the BCHS FACTS online software. No financial aid will be awarded unless a FACTS application is complete.
Visit our FACTS FAQS PAGE for FACTS application and information.
Questions? Contact Karen Feeney, Tuition Manager at kfeeney
All students automatically have Mealtime accounts and they need to have money in their account in order to purchase meals. Deposits can be made online or by bringing in a check or cash.
View daily breakfast and lunch menus
Bishop Chatard participates in the National School Lunch Program which provides free or reduced-priced breakfast and lunch to those students who qualify. To complete an application for this benefit:
- Go to MyMealTime.com, Free/Reduced Meal page
- If you already have a mealtime account, log in and click on “Free and Reduced Application”
- If you do not have a mealtime account, you will need to create one by clicking on “Create New Profile”
Read the BCHS School Meal info page for more information.
If you would like to fill out a paper application, please email Brenda Henry, Cafeteria Manager, email@example.com to arrange a time to pick one up. View the Indiana Dept. of Education’s Non-Discrimination Statement