How to make tuition payments
- Sign in at online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FFR4
- Did you submit a financial aid application for BCHS through FACTS? You can use the same login credentials for tuition payment.
- Payment plan setup and tuition deposits are also made through FACTS.
For families NEW to BCHS: Submit your deposit directly to the school by Feb. 28, 2023.
For families with current BCHS students & current BCHS FACTS account: Your tuition deposit will be automatically withdrawn from your BCHS FACTS account on February 28, 2023. Contact Emily Brown at email@example.com if you want to make different arrangements.
In addition to tuition payment, Financial Aid Applications are completed and submitted through your FACTS account.
- Applications for the Class of 2028 are due December 15, 2023 using the 2022 tax return information.
- Returning student applications for the 2024-25 school year will be due in March2024 (exact date TBD), using the 2023 tax returns. TIMELY APPLICATION of financial aid is crucial to help us assess the needs of all our families.
Financial Aid application opens in October 2023 for the 2024/25 school year.
- FACTS Payment System:
By enrolling in the FACTS payment system, the custodial parent(s) agree that they have read and understood the tuition, fees, and policies, and agree to make all payments by the stated due date. Once an account becomes 60 days past due, the president may withdraw the student from the school until the balance is paid or some financial arrangement is made with the Executive Director of Finance.
- Tuition Payment Agreement and Registration:
No student is officially registered for 2023-2024 school year until a family has enrolled in a tuition payment agreement on FACTS and all prior year tuition and fees have been paid or an approved payment plan with the Business Office is in place.
- Tuition Deposit:
A tuition deposit is paid at the time of registration; for 2023-2024 this deposit was due no later than February 28, 2023. This deposit is considered non-refundable at that time. The deposit is credited to the tuition bill and is not an additional charge.
- Delinquent Payments:
Tuition payment is required to be kept current. Students with past due tuition balances will not be allowed to sit for their semester exams. All final transcripts and diplomas will be withheld until balances are paid in full.
Refunds due to the withdrawal of the student are made on tuition and some fees and are prorated on a quarterly basis. After the first two weeks of classes in any quarter, tuition and those fees are charged for the entire quarter. There is no refund of the capital assessment ($595) or senior graduation fee ($150).
- Collection Proceedings:
Bishop Chatard High School reserves the right to retain all available methods for collections including the use of collection agencies. In the event collection proceedings become necessary, the parent will be responsible for attorney fees, court cost and interest. Any tuition and fees that are placed in bankruptcy may result in the dismissal of the student unless reaffirmation of payment is made to the school.
- Custodial Parents and Payment:
Please note: In cases where both the custodial and non-custodial parent(s) are responsible for educational costs for a student, both parents must maintain their own FACTS payment plans unless other arrangements have been made with the Bishop Chatard Business Office.
- Retreat Fees:
The Campus Ministry Retreat Fees are included in the tuition statement. Any questions regarding these fees, please contact the Campus Ministry Office.
iPads are the property of Bishop Chatard High School until the student graduates from Bishop Chatard. Upon graduation, the iPad will become theirs.
Payment Plan: Setup and Making Changes
- All families new to the BCHS FACTS account need to set this up.
- If you had a payment plan in place with BCHS FACTS and see ‘Pending’ in your profile, the current year’s plan will rollover to next year. To change your plan, contact Emily Brown, Tuition Manage, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup of your payment schedule in FACTS is only needed one time. Once made, the plan type will roll over year to year.
- Payments can be made via credit card (convenience fee added) or automatic bank draft.
- Changing your Payment Plan: Once setup, changes to your payment plan (for example change from quarterly to monthly) can only be made by contacting Emily Brown in writing via email at email@example.com at least 2 full business days before the next payment. DO NOT ENROLL in a new plan in FACTS.
- FACTS sends you an email reminder one week before your scheduled payment. It is important that you set up your FACTS account emails to go to an email you check regularly.
Viewing Your Statement
Tuition charges and credits, payment history and payment plans can be found in your FACTS account for the family. These include financial aid, discounts, scholarships and voucher payments.
Make a point to periodically check your account for accuracy.
- Log into FACTS and click on the VIEW DETAILS link at the top of the screen.
- You will see a series of Tabs, the first one will display your payment dates for the current year.
- Click on the Balance Tab to see your charges.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to your student’s name to see all the charges/credits.
- On the Payments tab you will see a list of the payments made to date on your account.
- If you need to make changes, contact Emily Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 2 full business days prior to a payment. This change must be made in writing via email.
FACTS Software FAQs
- The FACTS portal can be accessed ANY time, 24/7 to check your balance, payments made and upcoming payments.
- FACTS parent help line is 866.441.4637, available 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Read the following for further information: FACTS FAQs, FACTS Account Setup ; About FACTS Software
Tuition and Unusual Circumstances
Once the school year has begun, a family may experience the loss of a job or a catastrophic illness that makes it impossible to sustain payments as they were established. In order to prevent the withdrawal of a student(s) from the school for that year because of these new circumstances, the parents should contact the Business Office for more information.
Contact Christa Wynk, Executive Director of Finance, at email@example.com or Emily Brown, Tuition Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org