Free & Reduced Price Lunch Program

Free/Reduced Price School Meals and Textbook Assistance

Bishop Chatard participates in the National School Lunch Program which provides free or reduced-priced breakfast and lunch to those students who qualify. Any parent who believes a student may qualify for this program and other benefits it offers, such as textbook assistance, may apply.

A new application must be completed each year to be included in the program. If your situation changes, applications can be made at any time throughout the school year. If a student qualifies for free/reduced lunches, he/she automatically qualifies for textbook assistance.

College Fee Waivers

Those who qualify for free/reduced school meals are encouraged to contact BCHS College Counselor Pam Nixon ( for information about SAT/ACT test fee waivers and possible college application waivers.

To apply to the Free/Reduced School Meal Program

Application can be made online through our online lunch software, To complete an application:

  1. Go to, Free Reduced Lunch Application MyMealTime - Meal Assistance Logo
  2. If you already have a MyMealtime account, log-in and click on Free & Reduced Applications.
  3. If you do not have a MyMealtime account, you will need to create one by clicking on 'Create New Profile.'
  4. Complete the application as directed.

If you need a paper application or have any questions, please contact Michael Dlugosz, Cafeteria Manager, at 317-251-1451, Ext. 2240 or

How to setup your MyMealTime Account

>> USDA Non-Discrimination Statement on the website

Summer Programs

The Summer Food Program for Children (SFSP) serves meals to children when the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program is not available. 2018 locations for the program will be published in May/June.

Visit for details about the program

RT @BCHS_Principal Our Trinity Parent Club is of great value to our school. If you would like to be part of our Trinity Parent Club you may visit… for more information about this wonderful ministry!

About 13 hours ago