Free/Reduced Price School Meals and Textbook Assistance
Bishop Chatard participates in the National School Lunch Program which provides free or reduced-priced breakfast and lunch to those students who qualify. Any parent who believes a student may qualify for this program and other benefits it offers, such as textbook assistance, may apply.
- All families must re-apply for free/reduced benefits each year, even if your student received them in the previous year. Families need not apply ONLY if they are directly certified-those who receive medicaid, TANF, SNAP, etc. Qualified families will be notified by mail.
- If your situation changes, applications can be made at any time throughout the school year.
- If a student qualifies for free/reduced lunches, he/she automatically qualifies for textbook assistance.
- Applications and participation are confidential. Students access this benefit by using their Meal Time account just like everyone else.
- Applications open on July 10, 2020.
College Fee Waivers
Those who qualify for free/reduced school meals are encouraged to contact BCHS College Counselor Pam Nixon (email@example.com) for information about SAT/ACT test fee waivers and possible college application waivers.
To apply to the Free/Reduced School Meal ProgramApply online through MyMealTime.com
- Go to MyMealTime.com, Free Reduced Lunch Application
- If you already have a MyMealtime account, log-in and click on Free & Reduced Applications.
- If you do not have a MyMealtime account, you will need to create one by clicking on 'Create New Profile.'
- Complete the application as directed.
- Free/Reduced Price Meals - FAQs and Application Instructions
- Free/Reduced Price Meals - Paper Application
- Preguntas e instrucciones de aplicación
- Solicitud de comidas escolares gratuitas o a precio reducido (solicitud en papel)